In fact, people who know how to decorate all know whether the effect of wooden floor installation is good or not, only three points are the quality of the wooden floor, and seven points are the installation. Although this sentence sounds a bit false, we can know the importance of wood floor installation technology. So, what is the installation method of wooden flooring? Nowadays, wooden flooring has become a must-have for home life. To choose high-quality and exquisite wooden flooring, consumers really need to spend some time to understand wooden flooring knowledge.
In the process of home improvement, there are four commonly used solid wood flooring installation methods: suspension laying method, keel laying method, splint keel laying method and direct paste laying method. Each laying method has its own advantages and disadvantages. Choose according to place and function. To
How to install wooden floor?
1. Traditional laying method: keel laying method
1. Features: Long wooden strips are used as materials and laid in a certain distance. If the bending strength is sufficient, this method can be used. There are many raw materials for keel, and wood keel is widely used, as well as plastic keel and aluminum alloy keel.
2. Suitable floor types are suitable for the paving of solid wood floors, and the bending strength is sufficient, so this paving method can be used.
3. Advantages and disadvantages when paving, drill holes on the ground, use small wooden blocks for ground leveling, fix the wooden keel with Meigu nails, and then fix the floor on the keel. After laying, step on the keel with your feet to check whether the keel is firm. Is there ground inequality? Advantages: No need to drill holes in the ground and will not damage the staircase structure.
4. Laying method:
a. Mark the laying position of the keel on the ground, the interval is less than 350mm.
b. Fix the keel.
c. Adjust the flatness of the keel.
d. Lay the floor in a staggered position, and pay attention to leaving a gap of 8-10 cm near the wall.
2. Simple laying method: suspended laying method
1. The floor is not fixed on the ground. Usually, the floor is covered with a floor mat. The floor mat has a lock and the floor of the card slot is spliced into a whole. At present, the commonly used floor mat material is bedding treasure
2. Types of suitable floors Suitable floors are: laminated wood floors and solid wood composite floors.
3. Advantages and disadvantages of simple laying, short construction period, easy maintenance; the floor is not easy to arch, deform, and partially damage. But the only disadvantage is that it is susceptible to moisture.
4. Main points of paving, but high requirements on the flatness and dryness of the ground. When the floor of the living room is lower than the height of the kitchen and bathroom, it is used for floor heating leveling, which not only solves the thermal conductivity problem, but also solves the drop problem. The decoration of second-hand houses is more suitable for laying on the original ground.
5. Laying method:
a. The paving direction of the floor should be consistent with the direction of the room, or laid in the order from left to right or from right to left.
b. The floor near the wall should be measured and then cut the board according to the size for installation.
c. In relatively humid areas, do not spread too tightly between the floor and the floor.
d, d. At the connection between the room and the room, the floor will be cut off. Pay attention to leaving enough gaps to install the closing strips and hardware bridges.
e. Install the skirting board and try to cover the gap.
3. Fast laying method: direct paste laying method
1. The floor is glued to the ground, and the installation is quick, and the ground is required to be dry, clean and flat. Due to the limited ground flatness, it is used for cork floors below 30cm in length. For example: teak flooring, parquet flooring.
2. Applicable floor types are suitable for parquet and cork floors. In addition, composite wood floors can also be used.
3. Advantages and disadvantages The installation is quick and beautiful, but it has high requirements for construction and is prone to warping.
4. Points of paving: The straight paving ground must be leveled with cement, which will not affect the house, but the cost is higher. If using cork flooring, it is recommended to make self-leveling mortar on the original foundation.
5. Laying method:
b. The cork floor should be self-leveling with cement mortar
Fourth, popular laying method: wool floor keel method
1. Features: First lay the keel, and then pave the wool floor on the top, fix the wool floor with the keel, and then spread the floor on the wool floor to strengthen the moisture-proof ability, and the foot feels comfortable and soft.
2. Suitable floor types are suitable for solid wood floor, laminate floor, cork floor, etc., pave the floor on the keel, and use the suspension method.
3. Advantages and disadvantages, good moisture resistance, comfortable feet. But the loss is more and the cost is higher.
4. Points The wool floor is laid on the keel at an angle of 30° or 45°. Lay the reinforced floor on the rough floor according to the suspension laying method.
5. Laying method:
a. Laying the keel.
b. Pave the floor on the keel, leaving a gap between the floor and the floor.
c. Fix the fur floor and the keel, and then level it.
d. Lay the reinforced floor on the wool floor, referring to the suspension laying method.
Post time: Nov-23-2021